Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cayden's ONE YEAR Birthday (8-29-12)

So, I have realized with this blogging deal that it is really hard for me to keep up to date with everything. I will try to be better at keeping my blog updated, but I must confess that in reality, I probably won't update it until every 6 months to a year. The date beside the blog might end up being from a year ago and I'm just know finally updating it so I will make sure to include dates next to my blog title so you know when that was=) K, moving on...
 
I can't believe that Cayden turned 1 year old today! Time sure does fly, knowing that he came to bless and bring immeasurable joy to his Dad and I just 1 short year ago. He is such a wonderfully adorable little man. We decorated our house for his party and made monkey cupcakes for our "little monkey" and invited family over to celebrate his birthday.
 
 



 
Cayden LOVED playing with his birthday balloons!
 






 
Here's Cayden in his high chair waiting to blow out his monkey birthday cupcake.
 

 My favorite part is when he went from boredom, curiosity, and excitement, to absolute fear, then looking at Daddy like "what the heck you doing?", to "ok, this cupcake isn't so bad". The wide range of emotions really cracked me up!!
 

After that first taste of chocolate cupcake he really livened up quite a bit and got really into it=) Must have been the instant sugar rush!












Here is the gang of family that came for the birthday party.
 












Daddy and Cayden opened up his presents and little man wasn't sure what to make out of that.
 




He loved the curly ribbons from the presents!
 




Cake COMA!
 




 
At the end of our birthday extravaganza he reverted back to playing with his balloons instead of his new birthday toys;)
 



 
Happy 1 Year Birthday my little baby! We LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment