Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3-6months:Rolling over and new teethers! (December 2011)

This is my little monkey from 3-6months and how he has changed. This time period his personality is really coming out and is giggling and smiling at mommy and daddy. I remember that he was trying to roll over and wiggle lots on the floor. Cayden also got his first lower tooth a little after 4 months old! After the first little toother came in the other tooth on the bottom popped out not long after, and others soon followed! OH HOW TIME FLIES!
 


My two handsome boys!


 
 
I could never ever resist smiling back at him and laughing when he gave me that adorable grin of his!


I LOVE his chunker little feeters!


I love to watch my baby sleep and wonder how I got so lucky?!?
 
 
 
Oh this was hilarious! Jared and I were in the car and Cayden started to blow bubbles and it was so funny how passionate he got and the funny faces he made when he did it!


 
These pictures were taken at one of the University of Wyoming basketball games. My parents took Jared, me, and Cayden and we all had a lot of fun...unless Cayden heard the buzzer and then he got a little scared. SOOO cute.




 

 
Oh how I live and breathe everything Cayden!!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment