Monday, March 26, 2012

Announcement Collage

This is our engagement pictures collage that Jared put together along with the beautiful wedding announcement that my mother made to send out to everyone. I am so lucky to have such a computer-savy man that put this together that I absolutely LOVE! Of course I couldn't help him much (ok I'll be honest...couldn't help him at all!) because unlike him I am pretty much computer-challenged! But I was able to direct him in what pictures I liked and the color scheme...the frilly girly stuff that probably prolonged it being done.

Quick 10 second overview
1) Jared and I met December 22nd 2005 in Byron Killpack's dental office and had our first date later that night
2) We had a long distance relationship until later that April 2006 where we made a decision that I needed to move back to Laramie because we wanted to spend every moment together and didn't want to be apart!
3) Jared proposed later on that month and we made a decision to get married in June and on the 22nd to signify the 22nd of December (the first day we met)!

Jared and I decided to get married in the Salt Lake Temple (because we had had several dates in Salt Lake walking around Temple Square and we both thought it was a gorgeous temple) June 22nd, 2006. Our excitement was immeasurable and could not wait to get married and start our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment